As some of you know, Chris, Wendy, and Haley took a trip up north, way up north, to the state of Washington and stayed in the city of Seattle. They wandered the streets and saw the sites of the “Emerald City” for four days; just enough time to start missing home. Among the sites they visited:
- The Underground City – http://www.undergroundtour.com/
- Experience Music Project/Sci-Fi Museum – http://www.empsfm.org/
- Pike Place Market – http://www.pikeplacemarket.org/
- First Starbucks, ever!
- Bill Gates’ house.
They also did regular stuff:
- Played video games at GameWorks
- Ate dessert from Cheesecake Factory
- Took many naps!
Here are some images of their trip. Stay tuned for Part II. Enjoy!